|Take Your Business Up|
- moral or ethical quality: a man of fine, honorable character.
- qualities of honesty, courage, or the like; integrity: It takes character to face up to a bully.
- reputation: a stain on one's character
- good repute.
- an account of the qualities or peculiarities of a person or thing.
We all have character...Right? Well we do. But, I am talking about an acronym of how to develop and get the most out of your business. Because building a busineess takes character; do you have what it takes?
- C - Creative - You must develop this charateristic because on amy given day at amy given time, your approach will be different. Don't get me wrong...We all have formulas for the day to day operations of building a business, but not every customer or potential business associate will respond the same way to the same speech.
- H - Helpful - You must always be helpful to your customers and prospective business associates; answering their questions and dealing with their concerns you must come from a position of service.
- A - Admirable - You must have this quality. If people admire you, they will want what you have to offer, be it your product, service, or business opportunity.
- R -Rrelevance - Basically WIIFM - the "what's in it for me?" , that your customer will want to know. How can your product, service, or business opportunity relate or translate to something positive for your customer?
- A - Aventurous - You have to be willing to get out in the world and take action! You must be intrepid; go out and network, meet your new client or business associate.
- C - Commen Sense - A little of this will go a long way in establishing a thriving, growing business which will renew itself with new customers, business associates and a healthy cash flow.
- T - Tenacious/Thoughtful - You must be both of these. Never give up and always anticipate the changing needs of your custemer or prospective business associate.
- E - Earnest/Enthusiastic - You must be both of these. Who would want a product, sevice, or business opportunity you did not believe in ?
- R - Reliable - You must do what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it. "Under promise and Over deliver"~ Mary Kay Ash