Tuesday, January 23, 2018

So... You Want to Saty at Home (Part 1)


Would you like to stay at home?
You're tired of your job...You can't stand your boss...You miss your kids...You hate getting up in the morning...You have too little time and waaaay too much to do...You have waaaay too much month at the end of your money...You are busted, disgusted and you don't know who can be trusted... So...You Want to Stay at Home? And I don't blame you. But, you can't make any of your ends meet, so you'll just walk away from your dream, forget it and contimue to work a boring job, with a boss you hate, for not enough money, while getting up way too early, trusting your children to someone else and having way too much to do that it seems you don't get anything done and the thought of catching up is just simply too ridiculous for words. I say to you "Not so Fast".
'



You can Stay at Home!



Here's How:



It's called Direct Sales (the Great Equalizer), Network Marketing and Party Plan! I know, I know... I can hear the gorans, moans and excuses. Let me be the first to say them:

· I can't sell anything.

· Will I really make any money.

· My husband/wife/significant other will kill me.

· I just can't right now.

· I just can't take that kind of chance.

· What about my real job?

· What about my education?

· Who will train me?

· What if I fail?



These are all good excuses to hold you back, keep the bosses foot on your throat, keep the wolves at your door and keep you dependent on an inadequate paycheck and most of all, keep you away from home, where you would like to be.



And it all boils down to FEAR!



Rightly so, but if I can show you a way to start your own business, Become a business associate in whatever business you choose, eventually gain more time with your kids, more money at the end of your month, more trust in yourself  and eventually quit your job with the inadequate paycheck, would you take the chance on yourself?



If you said a resounding YES... please read the next article in this series.
If you said no... stop right here, don't pass go, don't collect the proverbial $200 which you can have minimally at every selling appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment