Thursday, February 23, 2012

Conternt To Come, But While You Wait...

Hi, my name is Carla Kennedy and I am a Party Plan Consultant. I created this blog to discuss different aspects of the Party Plan and Direct Sales Business. I am including this video for two reasons. 1) because my business is misunderstood and 2) because I would like to bring this misconception to light.




Of Course, this video brings forward the statement,  "This is a Pyramid Scheme", but let me start by saying, pyramid schemes are illegal. In a Party Plan or Direct Sales Business, a procuct or service is sold. The product is usually consumable, so, you will get re-orders for that pfoduct. You collect sales tax which in turn goes directly to your state and local governments. And you pay the IRS taxes on the money you make. You may not have a solid "brick and mortor" store, but you are still a business.  A business which can go everywhere that you go. 

There will always be some people who do not understand this business, but if you are willing to learn, you will find that this IS a viable way to earn an extra or primary income. This business can be as small as you want it or it can be as large as you are willing to work for it, with wonderful income potential and the financial freedom that comes with it. But like anything, it takes work.


No comments:

Post a Comment